Work With Us
Thank you for considering Teacher Created Resources as a possible publisher for the resource you have developed. We are proud to publish materials that have been written by credentialed professionals and successfully used in the classroom.
Manuscript Submissions Guidelines
Thank you for considering Teacher Created Resources as a potential publisher for the resources you have developed. We are proud to publish resource materials that have been written by credentialed professionals and successfully used in the classroom. Since our books are standards-based, submissions should be able to be correlated to national and/or state standards.
In order for us to best review your materials, please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting materials for possible publication.
- Submit a minimum of 10-12 sample pages. Make sure this includes a sample outline or table of contents, the purpose of the book, and the introduction.
- Include a one-page summary describing the intended audience, content, and objectives of the manuscript.
- Do not send the original copy of your manuscript. If you include art or student samples, send copies only. We cannot be responsible for any materials sent.
- It may take up to six months to hear from us. If we can use your resource materials we will be in touch with you. Manuscripts and rights are generally purchased for a flat fee. The copyright becomes the sole property of Teacher Created Resources.
- If you would like your materials returned, include a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage.
- Please note that at this time we cannot accept electronic submissions.
PDF version of these guidelines
Mail your submissions to:
Editor in Chief
Teacher Created Resources
12621 Western Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92841