Engage students with active learning activities that reinforce comprehension skills.
Set Includes: Interactive Reading Fiction and Nonfiction CD
- 50 reading passages (25 fiction/25 nonfiction)
- 101 "drag and drop" activities to reinforce learning in comprehension
- The standards-based activities come in three different formats: matching, sorting, and sequencing
Create Your Own Learning Games CD
- Templates make it easy to create your own learning games
- Create games in four formats: Sorting, matching linear sequencing, and circular sequencing
- Use games to reinforce letter/word recognition, phonics, spelling, and vocabulary.
Teacher Resource Book
- All of the reading passages from the CD appear on reproducible pages.
- Additional multiple-choice questions focus on vocabulary, recall, comprehension, and higher-level thinking skills.
- Includes teaching tips and an answer key