Inspire creativity with 90 hands-on activities that have easy-to-follow directions.
Creative Crafts for Clever Kids features the following activities:
- Paper Productions: Create fantastic paper products like a rocking horse, newspaper fan, and building logs.
- Kitchen Capers: Craft everyday food items into potato hedgehogs, apple votive candles, or pasta butterflies.
- Natural Necessities: Design dandelion jewelry, mud building bricks, or nature masks.
- Claydough Creations: Learn the best recipes for modeling everything from birthday candle holders to potted plant people.
- Fabric Finery: Convert fabric, ribbon, felt, and yarn into everything from dolls to indoor tennis rackets.
- Hardware Handiwork: Turn old nuts, bolts, washers, cans, and cup hooks into wind chimes and sculptures.
- Trash Treasures: Create new items from cans, milk jugs, and egg cartons.
This book also includes suggestions for decorating and using competed projects to provide further enjoyment.